We remind you that the personal data collected by FESTINA via the INTERNET or through any direct communications with customers or consumers who are interested in its products, services, or commercial promotions will be processed with absolute confidentiality, and FESTINA undertakes to keep them secret and to uphold its duty to store them in a manner in which all necessary measures to prevent them from being altered, lost, or processed or accessed in unauthorized manner, are implemented.
In general terms, FESTINA acts as the data controller for the data, and in certain exceptional cases it may also act as the data processor on behalf of other entities with data responsibilities, such as its subsidiaries, including its Spanish subsidiaries FESTINA LOTUS CANARIAS SL and AL ANDALUS GOLD SA TIME LOGISTIC SL, its EU subsidiaries FESTINA FRANCE S.A.S, FESTINA ITALIA and FESTINA UHREN GMBH, and its non-EU subsidiaries H1 FESTINA GROUP INTERNATIONAL SA and FESTINA CHILE LIMITADA (hereinafter, the ‘SUBSIDIARIES’).
Identification particulars of FESTINA LOTUS SA
Name: FESTINA LOTUS SA
Tax ID (C.I.F.): A08663684
Postal address: C/Velazquez 150, 3º 1ª, 28002 Madrid (Madrid)
Purpose of the data-processing
At FESTINA, the processing of the data of customers and consumers who are interested in its products, services, and commercial promotions is carried out for the following purposes, in accordance with the reason the data have been supplied to us:
1. To contact persons who have made an application or requested information or made a query, and to subsequently follow these up.
2. To administer and oversee our customer portfolio and to process, where pertinent, any orders that have been placed for products and/or services, and to perform any services agreed with customers, including logistics, invoicing, and collection of monies.
3. To administer participation in commercial promotions, discounts, prize draws, and competitions, and where pertinent, to implement and promote the result of these activities.
4. To administer the sending of our own commercial information and communications. Provided always that FESTINA has been given express and unequivocal consent, we will use the data to send commercial communications relating to our products, services, and commercial promotions relating to them, where we consider that these could be of interest, by any means, whether automated or not (post, SMS, MMS, fax, internet, telephone…)
5. To process, administer, and assess, where pertinent, any Curriculum Vitae we receive for recruitment purposes that meet certain professional criteria, and to carry out the activities necessary for the selection and recruitment of personnel.
6. The video surveillance of the security of our premises and access thereto.
Duration of the data-processing
• The data for the administration of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary in order to reply to them, with a maximum term of one year.
• The data for the administration of the relationship with the customer, logistics, and the invoicing and collection of monies for goods and services will be kept for as long as the contract remains in force. Once the said relationship has ended, where pertinent, the data may be kept for as long as is required by the applicable legislation and until such time as any possible liabilities deriving from the contract are statute-barred.
• The data for participation in competitions, prize-draws, and promotions will be kept for as long as these activities last, as defined in their specific terms and conditions, for the purpose of administering their performance, and subsequently until such time as any possible liabilities deriving from their performance are statute-barred.
• The data for the sending of commercial communications and the generation of commercial profiles for our products or services will be kept indefinitely, until you inform us of your desire for them to be deleted.
• The data concerning Curriculum Vitae for recruitment processes will be held for three months.
• Images relating to video security surveillance will be kept by the data processor for a maximum term of one month as from when they were recorded, following which they will be erased. Where a criminal or administrative offence is recorded that must be notified to an authority, the images will be kept for the sole purpose of making them available to the said authority, and they may not be used for any other purpose.
Authority for the data-processing
• The legal authority for attending to and administering the requests and queries is the existence of a contractual relationship and/or a pre-contractual relationship.
• The legal authority for the processing of the relationship with the customer, the logistics, and the invoicing and collection of monies for goods and services is also the existence of a contractual relationship.
• The legal authority for the sending of commercial advertising communications to customers in relation to products and services is the fulfilment of the legitimate business interest of being able to offer FESTINA customers other products or services, and thereby to secure their loyalty.
• The legal authority for the sending of commercial communications to participants in competitions, prize-draws, and promotions is the consent that has been expressly sought, which may be revoked at any time. Withdrawal of the said consent shall not under any circumstances affect the performance of the contract, and any data-processing for these purposes carried out prior to consent being revoked shall remain legitimate notwithstanding the withdrawal of consent.
• The legal authority for the processing of Curriculum Vitae is the consent granted to us by candidates when they submit their details in order to participate in our selection procedures.
• The legal authority for video surveillance is related both to our legitimate interests (i.e. we consider it to be a necessary measure for the security or proper functioning of the business in question), and to compliance with the statutory duties that may derive from Law 5/2014 on private security and Royal Decree 2364/1994 approving the Private Security Regulations.
Communication of your data
Your data may be communicated to the following entities:
• The financial entities through which payments and the collection of monies are administered.
• The competent Public Authorities, in those cases envisaged by Law and for the purposes defined there.
• Where pertinent, to any advertising and media agencies participating in and/or running promotional campaigns, prize-draws, competitions, etc. within the framework of a contractual relationship with FESTINA, whether as data processors or not, where valid and unequivocal consent has already been given authorizing the processing of data.
• Anyone may seek confirmation as to whether or not FESTINA is processing personal data about them.
• Anyone may view their personal data, and may seek the correction of any inaccurate data, or where pertinent, request their deletion where, inter alia, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• Anyone may seek the limitation of the processing of their data, on certain occasions, in which case the data would only be kept in order to pursue or defend claims.
• Anyone may, in certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their own particular situation, oppose the processing of their data. In this case FESTINA will cease processing the data other than for overriding legitimate reasons or to defend itself against possible claims.
• Anyone may oppose receipt of commercial advertising communications.
• Anyone may seek the portability of their data.
• Anyone may withdraw the consent they have given at any time.
• Users are acknowledged as being entitled to obtain a copy of the personal data that are being processed so as to ensure that they are portable.
• All of these rights may be exercised by writing a letter to Vía Layetana 20, 4ª planta, 08003 Barcelona (Spain) stating your personal details and attaching a copy of your Tax ID (NIF) Card / Foreign-National ID (NIE) Card / passport, or visiting https://www.corporate-ethicline.com/FESTINA.
• In the event your rights are infringed, you may file a claim before the competent national regulatory authority.
Anyone supplying third-party data shall be responsible for informing the said third party of the provisions of article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations in accordance with the conditions laid down in the said Law.
Minors: Persons aged under 16 must refrain from supplying us with their personal data.
Updating of the data: Customers and consumers who are interested in FESTINA’s products or services and/or in its commercial promotions must immediately notify any changes to their data, so that the information held by FESTINA is always up to date and does not contain any errors.
What are cookies and what do they do?
They are also used for those areas, services, promotions, or competitions that are exclusively reserved for registered Users, without having to register every time you visit. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, for overseeing progress, and the number of entries.
What don’t Cookies do on this website?
The cookies we use do not store sensitive personal-identification information such as your address, your password, the details of your credit or debit card, etc..
How can Cookies be disabled and deleted?
The Cookies used by this website can be restricted, blocked, or erased at any time by changing the configuration of your browser in accordance with the instructions given below..
Although each browser is different, normally Cookies can be configured using the ‘Settings’ or ‘Tools’ menu. The browser’s help menu will also provide more information on how to configure cookies. Below you will find links for each type of browser in order to disable cookies by following the instructions there:
Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
◦ Under the tools menu, click on ‘Internet Options’.
◦ Click on the privacy tab.
◦ You can configure your privacy settings using a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the quantity of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default setting), Low, and Accept all cookies.
Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
◦ At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
◦ Select Options.
◦ Select the Privacy panel.
◦ Under the Firefox option you can select Use a customized configuration for your history in order to configure the options.
Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
◦ Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
◦ Select Settings.
◦ Click on Show advanced settings.
◦ Under the ‘Privacy’ section click on the Content Settings button.
◦ Under the ‘Cookies’ sections you can customize your options.
Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
◦ In the settings menu, click on the ‘preferences’ option.
◦ Open the privacy tab.
◦ Click on the option you want from the section entitled ‘block cookies’.
◦ Remember that certain features and the full functions of the Website may not be available after you disable cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in that can be installed on its browser, which you can access by following this link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.